The International Student Peer Coaching Program (ISPC) is a team of engineering students with the desire to coach students with their transition into Purdue University. Our goal is to mentor engineering students to find a balance between personal, academic life and to develop the skills necessary to succeed in the professional world. All coaches are trained by the undergraduate education team in the College of Engineering.
- Major Exploration: November 1st ARMS 1010 6:00 – 7:30 PM (Food & Drinks Provided)
- Detailed insight into each major ·
- Opportunity to talk with students from all engineering majors.
- Additional resources to learn more about the majors.
- Semester End Party: December 2nd ARMS 1109 6 – 7:30PM